09 wasn't great, but it didn't completely suck ass. I'm not going to even try to word that in an elegant way. But, I want to do more, and I realize now that there isn't going to be a magical Pinto fairy here to save me. Yeah.... so I resolve to do these things:
- Try to do bikram yoga. I do some basic meditation/yoga, so I have some experience in yoga in general, but I really want to try to do the bikram thing. Because I like being in hot rooms.
- Be more courageous with my fashion. Because really, my clothes are fucking awesome. I just fail at wearing them. But I put things like this: If Lady Gaga can get away with wearing Kermit, I can get away with wearing a skirt. Period.
- Be nice to my hair. Because I like having hair in general.
- Be less anonymous in my fandoms. Because the only ones I openly admit to writing fic in is XME. And that's because I've been that fandom for so long, I'm almost a veteran. The hell?
- GET A GODDAMN JOB. BECAUSE BEING BROKE IS HELL. HELLLL.
- Hang out with my good friends and stop stressing over the bad ones. Because the ones I'm dealing with are damn near abusive, and the good ones are everything I ever wanted. And letting those awesome people slip away would just about be the worst thing I'll ever do.
- Enjoy life like a GQMF would.
HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL. LOOOVE YOUUUU.